TeenTech are delighted to be supported by the Real IT Awards for the second year running. We’ll be returning to the event to share some of the ways members have made a very real difference to the lives of young people.
And companies still have time to nominate outstanding people or teams within their organisations for the 15 categories. entries close on 11th March.
This is what they say :
The Real IT Awards is a platform that honours and celebrates the ingenious approaches and extraordinary achievements of corporate IT in stimulating organisational success, focused on real business improvements.
Entering the Real IT Awards is a great chance to join other teams of prominent corporate IT user organisations.Your entry will be judged by IT peers that are individuals who have distinguished themselves in their field and demonstrated leadership ability and vision. Vendors/suppliers do not take part in the judging process.
What makes the Real IT Awards different?
Corporate IT projects – projects submitted for consideration are purely delivered by corporate IT user organisations
Simple entry process – a standard submission form; no interviews or presentations required; no submission fee
Independent, credible and authoritative – panel of judges consist of professionals who have distinguished themselves in their field and demonstrated leadership ability and vision. Vendors/suppliers do not take part in the judging process.
What are the benefits of entering the Awards?
- Showcase your IT team’s achievements
- A powerful way to promote internal buy-in for your IT team’s activities
- Real IT Awards is an independent endorsement brand that validates your IT team’s achievements to your customers, suppliers, employees, shareholders and competitors
- Increase the reputation and profile of your IT team and organisation
- Celebrating your IT team’s achievements at our Awards Ceremony
- Free to enter